Synchronizing Time by Manually Connecting to the NTP Server
Manually configure the NTP server settings to obtain the current time and synchronize the time on the server with the time information for the ScanSnap.
- Press in the home screen on the touch panel of the ScanSnap to display the [Settings] screen.
- Press to display the [Wi-Fi settings] screen.
- Press [Scan to Network Folder] to display the [Scan to Network Folder] screen.
- Press [NTP Server Settings] to display the [NTP Server Settings] screen.
- Configure the NTP server to connect to and the time zone of the region where the ScanSnap is used.
Select [Configure manually].
Host name/IP address
Enter the host name or IP address of the NTP server to be connected.
The following characters can be used for a host name.
Alphanumeric characters: A to Z, a to z, 0 to 9
Enter a host name in an FQDN format that can be associated with the IP address of the NTP server for name resolution.HINT
Specifying the time server set on the computer as the NTP server will reduce problems with synchronizing the time.
For details about the time server set on the computer, refer to the computer manual.
Set the timezone of the region where the scanner is used.
Set the time difference from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
To apply daylight saving time, adjust the time by adding the extra summer time hour(s) to the standard time.
- Press the [Sync Time] button, then check the time displayed on the message screen.
When the displayed time is correct
Press the [Yes] button to return to the [NTP Server Settings] screen.
When the displayed time is incorrect
Press the [No] button to display the [Enter Current Date and Time] screen.
Enter the current date and time.
Press to return to [NTP Server Settings].
- Press to return to the home screen.
The ScanSnap is connected to the NTP server and the time on the ScanSnap is corrected.