Using a DNS Server for the Internet Connection
When an IP address is set for the ScanSnap, the setting for using a DNS server can be configured on the ScanSnap.
- Press in the home screen on the touch panel of the ScanSnap to display the [Settings] screen.
- Press to display the [Wi-Fi settings] screen.
- Press [Access point connection] to display the [Access point connection] screen.
- Press [DNS Server] to display the [DNS Server] screen.
[DNS Server] is enabled when [Configure IP address manually] is selected in [IP address].
- Turn on [Use of DNS Server].
- Press the input field for [Primary DNS], enter the IP address of the primary DNS server, and then press [OK].
- Press the input field for [Secondary DNS], enter the IP address of the secondary DNS server, and then press [OK].
- Press to return to the home screen.
A DNS server is set for the ScanSnap