Using a Proxy Server for the Internet Connection
Configure the Internet connection via a proxy server.
The setting for using a proxy server can be configured when [Access point connection] is selected for [Wi-Fi connect mode].
- Press in the home screen on the touch panel of the ScanSnap to display the [Settings] screen.
- Press to display the [Wi-Fi settings] screen.
- Press [Access point connection] to display the [Access point connection] screen.
- Press [Proxy Server] to display the [Proxy Server] screen.
- Turn on [Use of Proxy Server].
- Press the input field for [Host Name/IP address], enter the host name or the IP address, and press [OK].
- Press the input field for [Port Number], enter the port number, and press [OK].
- When the proxy server requires authentication, turn on [Authentication] and perform the following operations.
- Press the input field for [User name], enter the user name and press [OK].
- Press the input field for [Password], enter the password, and press [OK].
- Press to return to the home screen.
A proxy server is set for the ScanSnap