Creating a Multi-Page Image from Pages of Another Multi-Page Image
Create a multi-page image from pages of another multi-page image in the ScanSnap Home viewer window.
If you displayed the viewer window from the [Scan to Folder] Window, the [Scan to Email] Window, or the [Scan to Print] Window that is displayed after a document is scanned, you cannot create a multi-page image from pages of another multi-page image.
Display the viewer window from the main window of ScanSnap Home after saving images.
- Display the Main Window of ScanSnap Home.
For details, refer to To Display the Main Window.
- In the content data record list view, select a content data record with a multi-page image which contains pages you want to use to create another multi-page image.
- Select [Open with ScanSnap Home Viewer] in the menu that appears when you right-click the content data record to display the viewer window.
- Click [Switch View] on the [Home] tab to display the submenu and select [Show all] or [Show Pages Panel] from the submenu.
- Select pages that are used to create another multi-page image.
When you select multiple pages, select the pages while holding down the [Ctrl] key or [Shift] key.
- Drag and drop the selected pages onto the desktop or into a folder in File Explorer.
The images are saved to the folder into which you dragged and dropped the pages.
Images can be edited with Preview.
For details, refer to the Preview Help.