Creating a Multi-Page Image from Pages of Another Multi-Page Image
Create a multi-page image from pages of another multi-page image in the ScanSnap Home viewer window.
If you displayed the viewer window from the [Scan to Folder] Window, the [Scan to Email] Window, or the [Scan to Print] Window that is displayed after a document is scanned, you cannot create a multi-page image from pages of another multi-page image.
Display the viewer window from the main window of ScanSnap Home after saving images.
- Display the Main Window of ScanSnap Home.
For details, refer to To Display the Main Window.
- In the content data record list view, select a content data record with a multi-page image which contains pages you want to use to create another multi-page image.
- Select [Open with ScanSnap Home Viewer] in the menu that appears when you right-click the content data record to display the viewer window.
- Click [Switch View] on the [Home] tab to display the submenu and select [Show all] or [Show Pages Panel] from the submenu.
- Select pages that are used to create another multi-page image.
When you select multiple pages, select the pages while holding down the [Ctrl] key or [Shift] key.
Drag and drop the selected pages to the content data record list view in the main window.
Drag and drop the selected pages to a folder in the [PC] folder.
In the content data record list view, a content data record which is created from pages that you dragged and dropped is displayed.
Images can be edited with Preview.
For details, refer to the Preview Help.